Thursday, December 12, 2013

Model and actress Charlize Theron wallpapers and images


Model Charlize Theron images

Download Model and actress Charlize Theronwallpapers, pictures, images, pics and screen savers for free.

Model Charlize Theron beautiful wallpapers

Charlize Theron (IPA: ʃɑ:rˈliːz ˈθɛɹən; born August 7, 1975) is a South African-American actress, film producer, and former fashion model.

Model Charlize Theron cute wallpapers

Theron rose to fame in the late 1990s following her roles in 2 Days in the Valley, Mighty Joe Young, The Devil's Advocate, and The Cider House Rules. She received critical acclaim and an Academy Award for her portrayal of serial killer Aileen Wuornos in the film Monster, for which she became the first African to win an Academy Award in a major acting category.

Model Charlize Theron images

At the age of 16, Theron traveled to Milan, Italy, on a one-year modeling contract, after winning a local competition. She went to New York with Pauline's Model Management. She decided to remain after her contract ended, attending the Joffrey Ballet School, where she trained as a ballet dancer. A knee injury closed this career path when Theron was 19.

Model Charlize Theron pictures

Therons personal quote.....I've always been very proud to be a South African and I've always been very honest to people about that. And whatever I can do in my power I promise you I will do. I don't think it's too much pressure. I think it's our duty as citizens of this country. You don't have to win an Oscar to do something good for your country. We all can do that. If I can be an encouragement for that I'll be glad to be that.



Model Charlize Theron photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free pictures, images, wallpapers download of hollywood stars, sports stars,singers videos